[Openstack-devel] [GSoC]Interested in "Package an Openstack use case" project

Shashank Sahni shredder12 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:06:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

Yeah, I got a little misleading by mentioning "orchestration" but I was
mainly trying to point out the ease of configuring parameters during
installation, at least for a few pre-defined use cases - proof of
concept(single node, dual node etc.) In my mind, I am thinking of
something similar to PostFix/Sendmail installation. You select the
service scenario and configure most of the parameters during
installation. I guess we need something like that.

I'll take a look at the project you mentioned and will get started with
my proposal and debian packaging basics.

Kindly let me know if I'm missing something.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shashank Sahni