[Openstack-devel] joining the team (was: dropping essex from wheezy?)

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Oct 1 01:43:07 UTC 2013

On 10/01/2013 04:18 AM, Amos Atoza wrote:
> I will like to join anywhere  a m happy for receive me ,how can i se
> you people? I want to become something before ending of this year

Hi!

As many people promised help but never provided it, please send a patch
or some work for any of the packages in the team.

FYI, here's what's remaining packaging to do before the Havana release:

New services:
=============
trove
heat-cfntools
python-marconiclient
marconi

TrippleO:
=========
python-diskimage-builder
os-apply-config
os-collect-config
os-refresh-config
tripleo-heat-templates
ironic
tripleo-image-elements
python-ironicclient

Update:
=======
python-falcon
python-wsme >= 0.5b5
python-cliff >= 1.4.3
python-sphinxcontrib-pecanwsme >= 0.3
python-novaclient >= 2.15
python-ceilometerclient >= 1.0.5
python-pycadf >= 0.1.9
oslo.config >= 1.2.0

I'm currently working on Trove, then I will switch to working on
TrippleO. I have already worked a bit on python-diskimage-builder, and
I'm nearly done with Trove. You could work on Ironic or Marconi (best
probably would be Marconi, as a start).

You should as well register to the
openstack-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org list.

Cheers,