[PKG-Openstack-devel] tuskar_0.2.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Mar 20 02:21:29 UTC 2014

On 03/20/2014 12:00 AM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> Dear Maintainer,
>
> unfortunately I have to reject your package.
>
> tuskar-common Depends: on tripleo-heat-templates. Didn't you rename that
> to python-tripleo-heat-templates?
>
> While you are at it, the BSD license of
>  tuskar-0.2.1\doc\source\_static\nature.css
> is missing in debian/copyright.
>
> Maybe you can also take care of:
>  W: tuskar-common: maintainer-script-needs-depends-on-adduser config
>  W: tuskar-common: maintainer-script-needs-depends-on-adduser postinst
>  W: tuskar-api: maintainer-script-needs-depends-on-adduser config
>  W: tuskar-api: maintainer-script-needs-depends-on-adduser postinst
>
>  W: python-tuskar: wrong-section-according-to-package-name python-tuskar => python
>
> Thanks!
>  Thorsten

Hi,

Thanks for the above, and well done for catching the dependency mistake.

Sorry for these mistakes. FYI, I had the package renaming right in my
Git, it's just that I didn't realize that I didn't upload the modified
dependencies.

All of the above is fixed, however you will still see a warning for
missing adduser in tuskar-api: this is a false positive. The call to
adduser is there in a function (included from openstack-pkg-tools), but
it isn't called.

Package re-uploaded.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)