[PKG-Openstack-devel] Outdated git repository on alioth for Sheepdog

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Nov 13 19:00:16 UTC 2014

Hi there!

I wanted to upload the Duch translation that is currently in the bug
tracker over here:

but then I found out that our Git has only version 0.7.3-1, when Sid and
Jessie both have versions 0.8.3-2.

Could you please do a git push? Also, if you have time, please add the
nl.po debconf translation update, and ask the release team for an unblock.

I'm currently trying to lower the bug count on the OpenStack PKG team,
so please let me know if you can't do it.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)