[PKG-Openstack-devel] [MoM] Packaging manila

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Mon Apr 13 10:34:14 UTC 2015

On Apr 13, 2015 11:54 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:
> > 2/ It *must* be configured to *not* publish upstream commits when we
> > do a merge (because there's going to be hundreds of mails
> > considering the number of commits).
>
> So pkgos-alioth-new-git seems to configure KGB, right?

It doesn't, for the moment, from times to times, I run a script that iterates through all repos in /git/openstack, however, I didn't think about what you just wrote and it is a very good idea. I'll implement it.

> Fine for me - but what exactly does Malihe need to do to use Gerrit?
> I have not found the string "gerrit" on the openstack alioth page.

For the moment nothing, as it isn't setup yet. I'll update the page when my team has finished the work.

> BTW, what do you think about my last suggestion to turn the d/watch
> files to github and take the latest version from there (which is either
> later than the vivid version if you include (\.0b\d) in the regexp
> or older if you decide for stable releases)?

Since we do tag based packaging, IMO tags are better.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)