[PKG-Openstack-devel] [MoM] Packaging manila

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Sat May 2 22:02:02 UTC 2015

On 04/28/2015 11:20 PM, Malihe Asemani wrote:
>> I found them on control file. As for Uploaders, should I only add my and
> your name/email? or the name of main maintainer of openstack in Debian (I
> mean Thomas) should  be added to all of the openstack packages, too.

It doesn't mater much, just put the list as Maintainer: and yourself as
Uploaders:. It's ok to add me there too, but not mandatory (I can do
that later myself anyway...)...

On 04/28/2015 11:20 PM, Malihe Asemani wrote:
 > Yes, I had done them when you replied my email. I just didn't know
 > what is the correct format of line "git tag 2015.1_b3 2015.1.0b3" in
 > my case, as I described in the previous email.
 > Finally, I replaced the line with "git tag 2015.1_rc1 2015.1.0rc1" and
 > finished the above steps. Then I used pkgos-alioth-new-git  and
 > uploaded the cod on git-server. The only problem was displaying on
 > web, which it was not a real problem. But, I thought s/th is wrong
 > when I saw nothing is displaying on the web, and so i deleted my repo
 > from git.debian.org

Maybe there's the need to wait for a cron job on Alioth or something. Do
not let yourself distracted by "the web". What we care here, is a
working shared git repository.

Thomas