[PKG-Openstack-devel] "Recycle" debconf translations for rally

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Mon May 4 13:18:30 UTC 2015

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle at debian.org):
> > Hello fellow Openstack maintainers,
> >
> > I just noticed that two new packages of yours appeared in the archive,
> > both of them with familiar debconf templates.
>

> A similar question raises for "ironic" but, here, it seems that files
> from "neutron" have been re-used, which seems fine.

And similar question for "rally".

No answer as of now for other packages. As a result, we have a bunch
of packages with incomplete translations, several of which coming from
the Openstack development team....and we have no idea about what to do
(except doing all the work of recycling translations and sending calls
for translations ourselves, of course).