[PKG-Openstack-devel] [MoM] Packaging manila

Malihe Asemani ml.asemani at gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:10:40 UTC 2015

Hey Thomas,

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:

> > W: python-manila: latest-debian-changelog-entry-without-new-version
> > P: python-manila: no-homepage-field
> > W: manila-common: latest-debian-changelog-entry-without-new-version
> > P: manila-common: no-homepage-field
> > P: manila-common: maintainer-script-without-set-e postinst
> > W: manila-scheduler: latest-debian-changelog-entry-without-new-version
> > P: manila-scheduler: no-homepage-field
> > W: manila-api: latest-debian-changelog-entry-without-new-version
> > P: manila-api: no-homepage-field
>
> Try `lintian -i` (as well as the relevant severity levels since P is not
> default but helpful anyway) if you need a more detailed explanation what
> this means and how to fix it.  As always feel free to ask if something
> remains unclear.

I ran 'lintian -i' on changes file. The result is:

*$**lintian -i ..**../build-area/manila_2015.1.0-1~bpo80+1_amd64.changes*

E: manila changes: changed-by-address-malformed malihe <mali at mail@
mirror.xamin.ir>

I dont know where is this address?! I thought it checks changelog for email
address(and the address in changelog entry is Malihe Asemani <
ml.asemani at gmail.com>). It seems pkgos-bop uses user at hostname (or s/th like
this) to create the email address in manila_2015.1.0-1~bpo80+1_amd64.changes.
Would you please guide me how I can config pkgos-bop to read a valid email
address?

Best regards,

Mali