[PKG-Openstack-devel] *-common MySQL app password Q wrong (and other debconf inconsistencies)

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Jun 9 11:30:22 UTC 2016

----- s n i p -----
Configuring heat-common
  Please provide a password for heat-common to register
  with the database server. If left blank, a random
  password will be generated.

  MySQL application password for heat-common:
----- s n i p -----

The "wrong" part here is that in the previous question i
answered "heat" (removing the "-common" part) for the
username..

PS. This seems to be the case of ALL the *-common packages.

Also, in some cases a Q is referred to as

	Authentication server password

and sometimes

	Please enter the token to use with the authentication server

and sometimes

	Keystone authentication token

This one I'm not sure about (just seeing it in front of
me). It's very close to the "Keystone admin password"
(see below), but I'm going to assume it belongs here and
not below. We'll see if it works. It's in the designate-api
package..

And (possibly) sometimes:

	Authentication server administration token

I'm pretty sure (at least that's what I'm working with)
that they are the same. If they are, could the former
be changed to simply "Authentication server token" to
clarify?

This is also true for the Q

	Keystone admin password

and

	Password of the administrative user

I'd prefer something like

	Password of the Keystone administrative user
--
Geologists recently discovered that "earthquakes" are
nothing more than Bruce Schneier and Chuck Norris