[PKG-Openstack-devel] Improving the infra CI/CD for Deb packaging

Ondrej Novy novy at ondrej.org
Thu Feb 23 19:13:59 UTC 2017

> Ondřej, I was just able to create the debian/ocata branch based on the
> debian/newton branch for deb-swift.

i guess you created it using web interface and i tried it using CLI. Never
mind.

So i tried send first review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/437405/

As you can see in logs, old/wrong repo is used (newton).
http://logs.openstack.org/05/437405/1/check/gate-deb-swift-dpkg-debian-jessie/7c42d4b/console.html#_2017-02-23_14_43_59_309724

Yep, as zigo already said: It's not only about branches :)

If I merge this review now, it will build package and in POST job it will
upload it to newton repo.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy at ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B