[PKG-Openstack-devel] Backporting rabbitmq-server and wrong Vcs-Fields

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Oct 9 07:24:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

since I intend to backport rabbitmq-server I tried to clone the
repository (hoping it is fine for you if I push my changes in a branch
debian/stretch-backports).  When doing so I realised that you keep the
bare Git repository on git.debian.org in a subdirectory third-party.
That would mean that the correct Vcs fields fitting the actual location
would be

   Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/openstack/third-party/rabbitmq-server.git
   Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/openstack/third-party/rabbitmq-server.git

Since I'm not really sure whether you want to stick to this directory
structure I did not commited it to Git but I hope you will make sure
that Vcs fields will match the real location with next upload.

BTW, when I was checking your d/control file I stumbled upon the

field.  This should definitely be rather optional than extra.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de