[Openstack-devel] Openstack packages tags in Debian

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Sat Jan 21 07:45:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have spent quite some time making sure that we have nice tags for
Openstack in Debian, making it easier to find each of our daemons and
programs. I have also pushed for a new tag called "Suite::openstack", so
that it's easy now to find absolutely all packages related to openstack
with a very simple query.

Now, since there's a lot of packages (more than 50 binary packages!!!),
and that I did it only with my limited knowledge, I must have done few
mistakes. So if you are interested, I would welcome anyone to review the
work, and submit more tags, also removing the ones which are wrong.

Everything is there:
http://debtags.debian.net/

And if you want more specifically to show all Openstack packages in
Debian, you can go there:
http://debtags.debian.net/reports/maint/openstack-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)