[Openstack-devel] devstack for XCP and debostack

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Wed Feb 22 03:20:53 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I salute the effort of Mike to work out a devstack for XCP.

Now, there's also Ghe who wrote "debostack" which is a script to install
Openstack directly with Debian packages.

I was wondering if Mike (or anyone else) would like to work with me on
having the debostack to work with XCP.

Thomas

P.S: Just a quick remark to Mike. If you use ifconfig in your script to
find an IP address, you should set LC_LANG=C, otherwise you might have
different results depending on the locals set by the user.