[Openstack-devel] Fwd: Debian presence at OpenStack conf/summit

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Thu Feb 23 19:46:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

Here is a kind offer to have a spot at the next OpenStack summit. I took the liberty to tell Stefano Maffulli that we will be present :0) I will be there anyway and even if noone else is willing to join, it will be a great opportunity to present our work and the Debian GNU/Linux philosophy.

What do you think ?