December news

Sandro Tosi matrixhasu at
Fri Dec 21 11:22:17 UTC 2007

Hi All,

> As you may have noticed, Sandro and I are splitting the handbook into several
> chapters, each having its own wiki page. There's also a really simple
> template for new chapters.

I know I've promised that about 2 months ago, but travelling at the
speed of light, time is relative :)

Anyway, I'm proud to announce I've finally moved my dpatch webpage to
DPHB wiki:

Any comments is welcome (like every other contribution to the
handbook, that are toooooo few).

> Last but not least, we really can't find Davide Truffa since nearly 6
> weeks. :-(

I only hope he found something better to do.

My website: