[Pancutan-devel] Large files not supported?

Martín Ferrari martin.ferrari at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:17:05 UTC 2007

On 7/13/07, Steve McIntyre <steve at einval.com> wrote:

> As another suggestion for things to try - have you thought about using
> isoinfo or similar? It will show you the contents of a CD and will
> allow you to extract individual files if you want them.

Yes, but I was trying to use something more tight coupled to the code,
so the idea was using a library directly for extracting info and
library or fuse+open for files. I don't really like running external
programs and parsing the text output

The sad thing is that I've just detected that the same largefile
problem you saw is present in the Device::Cdio library that I packaged
yesterday. So, the problem seems to be in libcdio. Now that's
depressing!

--
Martín Ferrari