[Parl-user] 2nd workshop DebianParl project 15 May

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun May 11 21:51:13 UTC 2014

Quoting DENKINGER Joachim (2014-05-09 19:18:21)
> Dear DebianParl users,
>
> You are welcome to join the Greens/EFA 2nd Debian Parl workshop on 15
> May 2014.
>
> Tentative time is 14:00 – 16:00; EP; further details will be announced
> on this list as soon as possible, including instructions on how to
> register.

If unclear from above: All DebianParl users are welcome at the workshop.

The workshop is primarily, but not exclusively, for participants of the
Greens/EFA pilot project on trusted email.

Have you followed the guide at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl to
install DebianParl on your computer, and you are near Brussels, please
join!  Tell us here on the mailinglist, so that we can include you in
our preparing the workshop.

Hope to see you (yes you!),

 - Jonas