[Parl-user] Greens/EFA 3rd DebianParl Workshop in the EP on 10 July 2014 at 14h00-16h00

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Jul 8 00:53:30 UTC 2014

Hi DebianParl users,

As announced by Jochen, we meet again in a few days - this Thursday!

Quoting DENKINGER Joachim (2014-06-30 18:01:57)
> Please be welcome to join the Greens/EFA 3rd DebianParl Workshop in
> the EP on 10 July 2014 at 14h00-16h00.

The meeting is hosted by Greens/EFA for the pilot project on trusted
email, and is open to any DebianParl user, also outside the European
Parliament.

Please simply post to this mailinglist and tell if you will attend the
meeting (or to me if you need discretion), so we know how many coffee
mugs to have ready, and if some need guidance from outside the building.

Here's the agenda for the meeting:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/parl-user/Week-of-Mon-20140526/000075.html

Bring your DebianParl laptop.

Looking forward to see you, Thursday 14:00,

 - Jonas

P.S.

If you didn't receive Jochens email last week, then please make sure to
subscribe to this mailinglist also from a non-EP email address.