[parted-devel] Wiki volunteer wanted

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Wed Dec 6 13:49:46 CET 2006

Anant Narayanan <anant at kix.in> writes:

>>> There's the wiki.debian.org ready for use. Is it ok?
>> A separate Wiki to serve as a central point for partitioning and
>> file system issues would be best.
>
> Where do you want it setup? Are we decided on the choice of Wiki engine?
>
> (My vote for MoinMoin if we have Python on the server, ErfurtWiki for a
> PHP based solution)

Please, hold this decision...

Looks like we're basically producing a already ready for use
solution. Why we don't just use Trac for all of this?

I can host it here at O.S. Systems if desired since we have a ready to
use Trac environment. Take a look at:

http://projetos.ossystems.com.br/plugonrails

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855