[parted-devel] BeOS port - first attempt

Ithamar Adema ithamar at unet.nl
Fri Feb 10 11:26:17 UTC 2006

Hello,

Here is my first attempt at a BeOS port. Main reason for sending it
along are the changes to the common code required to get it all to
compile under BeOS (well, actually ZETA).

So, if anyone is up to it, I would be happy to get some response to
the changes. In the enclosed tgz file is both a patch (against current
svn) and the beos.c/.h files. My main
interest is if the changes to the 'common' stuff (configure/sources)
are acceptable.

If there's a better way to do things, I would be happy to hear it!

Regards,

Ithamar.