[parted-devel] libfs errors out

Harley D. Eades III hde at foobar-qux.org
Fri May 26 23:35:58 UTC 2006

leslie.polzer at gmx.net writes:

> On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 03:56:24AM -0500, Harley D. Eades III wrote:
>
> > Hello, I was getting a GNU/Linux system ready for some fisk
> > hacking and I am getting an interesting error. It seems libfs
> > is failing to compile :). I looked into it a bit and noticed in
> > libparted/libfs/Makefile.in links libfs.la using a variable $(LINK)
> > which never gets set. Anyone else having this issue?
> No.  What's your configure-detected linker?  Any special envs?
>
>   Leslie

Hello,
        configure is picking up /usr/bin/ld as my linker...I am also
        getting these errors from automake, I do have gnu gettext
        installed.
Makefile.am:2: AM_GNU_GETTEXT in `configure.ac' but `intl' not in SUBDIRS
automake: libparted/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `cs/geom.c' is in subdirectory
automake: libparted/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `cs/constraint.c' is in subdirectory
automake: libparted/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `cs/natmath.c' is in subdirectory
automake: libparted/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `arch/blkpg.h' is in subdirectory
automake: libparted/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `arch/@OS at .c' is in subdirectory
automake: libparted/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `arch/linux.c' is in subdirectory
automake: libparted/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `arch/gnu.c' is in subdirectory
automake: libparted/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `arch/beos.c' is in subdirectory
        My version of automake is: automake (GNU automake)
        1.4-p6. The version of autoconf I am running is: autoconf (GNU
        Autoconf) 2.59.  I am not setting any special env-variables.

Cheers
Harley