[parted-devel] Darcs repositories ready

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Thu Oct 26 18:26:35 CEST 2006

Dear developers,

  current trunk has been converted successfully to Darcs for GNU Parted
2.0 to be worked upon, and a new repo for promotional stuff (press
releases, talks, presentations, etc.) has been set up. I have to work
on some administrative stuff before I will hand out hostnames, but this
should only take a few days.

  Whoever wishes to have access to either repo should mail me his public
DSA SSH key, and, if he wishes to commit via mail (as soon as it works,
which might take some weeks), his GPG public key.

  Happy hacking!

    Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DD4EBF83
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/