[parted-devel] donation

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Sun Sep 10 10:00:46 UTC 2006

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 09:41:19AM +0200, Bart Hakvoort wrote:

> we from the gparted team like to donate some money to libparted. How
> should we proceed?
We don't have any dedicated PayPal or bank account, but I can manage it.

  Use PayPal account polzer at gnu.org or transfer the money to bank
account:

  Owner         L. P. Polzer
  BIC           GENODES1RNS
  IBAN          DE79600695270004529006

  Since I'm living in the EU, this should not incur any fees.

  Drop me a note when you transferred the money either way.

  Since we most likely will also a grant from the AFFS soon, I'd like to
postpone the decision on how to spend the money until then.

  Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DD4EBF83
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/