[parted-devel] Re: Parted 2.0 plans

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Sat Sep 23 18:13:07 UTC 2006

Hello Otavio,

 From http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/08/msg00075.html :

 > It is a bit annoying, but --set-scripts-executable does the right
 > thing in about 97% of cases.  That can be made the default quite
 > easily.

Of course, if it is evident that monotone/git/mercurial/anything else is
way better, we would use this.  Bazaar (old and new) seems to be way
inferior to darcs.

>>   We will most likely receive a 600 GBP donation from the AFFS
>                                   ^^^^^^^ how much is it?
I don't know about the current rates, but I guess 750 to 800 USD.

> Debian Installer does it. We have a parted_server that has every
> command queued there and then when the user ask it, it saves
> everything together. Might help here.
Where can we get it?  Will it integrate well?

   Also, what about the po4a stuff you added?  Do we really need that?
Isn't gettext sufficient?

   Best wishes :)

     Leslie