[parted-devel] New GNU Parted Website

Anant Narayanan anant at kix.in
Wed Sep 27 20:40:30 UTC 2006

Hi Leslie!

> I suggest that you put the new stuff in some subdir in the website CVS,
> test it there and, as soon as it works, move it to the root.

I uploaded the website to http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/transit via
CVS, but it seems there's a problem with my SSI directives.

Although the same set of files render perfectly on my local server,
there seems to a problem on Savannah. It's possibly because I run Apache
2.0, while Savannah runs 1.3. The error may also be due to certain SSI
configuration differences.

In any case, it would be helpful to have a look at the server logs to
see exactly why "there was an error in processing this directive". I am
unable to do much debugging through CVS.

How do I go about this? Would it be reasonable to request shell access
to the server where GNU hosts the web pages?

Cheers!

- Anant