[parted-devel] Re: porting to FreeBSD

Siavosh Benabbas sbenabas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 06:45:51 CET 2007

Hi,
Forgot to write the commands nessary to build parted on FreeBSD:
ACLOCAL="aclocal19 -I /usr/local/share/aclocal" AUTOMAKE=automake19
LIBTOOLIZE=libtoolize autoreconf259 -fiv
env LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib/ CFLAGS="-g -I/usr/local/include/"
./configure --disable-dynamic-loading --disable-nls
gmake

And you should have textproc/po4a and misc/e2fsprogs-libuuid from the
ports-tree.
Regards,
Siavosh