[parted-devel] Thinking about stepping down

leslie.polzer at gmx.net leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Sun Jan 14 20:48:20 CET 2007

Dear friends,

  I have been unable to fulfill my duties as maintainer of GNU Parted in
full for the past few weeks and, due to overwhelming work, will most
likely not be able to do so in the future.

  Thus I currently seriously consider stepping down.
In this case I might still participate as developer (the partition
guessing thing is still nagging at me), but that's all there will
be to it.

  If you have serious objections, please say so.
Otherwise, I will notify RMS of my decision.

  Thank you.

    Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DD4EBF83
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/