[parted-devel] Changes in libparted/fs/linux_swap/linux_swap.c

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:03:35 CET 2007

> I'm starting to think that we're probably needing a 1.9.0 development
> release to make it available for more people to test. What others
> think about it?

I think most of the features planned for 2.0 should be in place in
some form or the other in 1.9.x releases. That way we can say 1.9.x is
the transition branch, which developers and users of Parted can use to
port their applications. The final 2.x series can then remove all
deprecated stuff completely.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
                -- Italian proverb