[parted-devel] help2man

Anant Narayanan anant at kix.in
Tue Jan 16 19:23:35 CET 2007

>> OK, how about a ./configure option to enable documentation? That will
>> cause po4a to be invoked (and also checked for).
> I opt against it.  The canonical, i.e. English, version can be built
> without po4a;  doing it this way would block this.

In that case let's make the ./configure --with-docs=en switch as the
default (which doesn't have a dependency on po4a). If anyone needs to
change their language they can simply pass the language they want as
the switch instead and we will check for presence of po4a.

We must also let the user choose not to build documentation at all.

--
Anant