[parted-devel] help2man

David Cantrell dcantrell at redhat.com
Tue Jan 16 19:30:37 CET 2007

leslie.polzer at gmx.net wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 01:27:50PM -0500, David Cantrell wrote:
>
>> OK, how about a ./configure option to enable documentation? That will
>> cause po4a to be invoked (and also checked for).
> I opt against it.  The canonical, i.e. English, version can be built
> without po4a;  doing it this way would block this.

I'd still like po4a to be optional, so perhaps a switch to enable the
non-English documentation?  Or maybe just automate this entirely... we
find po4a, go ahead and build the non-English docs.  I like the first
method better as the latter tends to frustrate distributors since it's
not clear how non-English documentation gets built if it was built
automatically as a result of a configure test.

--
David Cantrell
Red Hat / Westford, MA