[parted-devel] request to contribute to: GNU Parted

PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE macanas_ped at gva.es
Thu Apr 17 08:21:13 UTC 2008

De:  Matthew Bonilla
Enviado el: mar 15/04/2008 21:51
Para: parted-devel
Asunto: [parted-devel] request to contribute to: GNU Parted

>Hi,

>My name is Matthew, a beginning C programmer.

Wellcome, Matthew!. Happy to see you here and desiring contribute to GNU Parted and to free software.

> I am open for learning, interested in contributing to free software as a hobby (but not sure where
to start). GNU Parted seemed like a good way to start, as I used the program
a lot for making partitions. Let me know if there is something I can help
with.

I personally would propose something to you. I would like to see a  Ncurses frontend for GNU Parted (it can be written using C and C++).

This would be great and would make GNU Parted more portable !.

Regards.

Pedro.