[parted-devel] Full Support for ext3/ext4

rohit hooda rohit13hoodaait at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 30 23:00:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was going through parted wiki and the code base as well and I saw that parted lacks full support for ext3 and ext4 file-sytems.
Is anyone working on this right now? What are the future plans for parted w.r.t. to the same? I think having full support for ext3(4) would be great.
Though ext4 is still experimental in the latest kernel but still some basic work can be done on this.

Also, on a different note :
I was trying to build and debug parted to learn it better. I could not build parted from the sources checked out of the git repo. Can someone on this list help me with this.

Thanks,
Rohit

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/