[parted-devel] Final patch for the scripting error thingi

Joel Andres Granados jgranado at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 15:47:14 UTC 2008

Hi list

Finally got to creating the final patch, test and all ;).  I decided to implement some comments posted by jim at meyering.net: 1. to fail instead of create the partition in the case where the values are different from what the user wants (in scripting mode). 2. saved some code by using the (?:) thingi.  I also created some tests.
I added a new test file, don't know if this is the way to go or something else is required/preferred.
In any case... comments are greatly appreciated.

--
Joel Andres Granados
Red Hat / Brno, Czech Republic