[parted-devel] > 63 heads. Why does this keep coming up?

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Sun Feb 27 15:57:19 UTC 2011

On 02/12/2011 05:05 PM, Phillip Susi wrote:
> I have patched the function to not use PED_ASSERT() so it properly
> returns 0 when the constraints fail. This seems to fix the issue. Please
> review for application:

Does anyone else ( Jim? ) have a comment on this patch, or why
PED_ASSERT() does not seem to work properly?  Specifically why it
ignores its second argument that the original code seems to assume will
be executed instead of calling exit()?  Understanding that will help
explain why this patch is needed, then if there are no objections, it
could be applied?