[Parted-maintainers] Re: rc2 status update

Colin Watson cjwatson@debian.org
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:45:06 +0000

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 04:40:41PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
>  - A new parted is available fixing MS-DOS idisk label detection when
>    Smart BootManager is installed. It's not yet built on sparc, and
>    will need some testing.

I didn't realise we needed the new parted. On some architectures it
depends on libreadline5, which we may well not be letting into sarge
because it's causing problems at the moment.

Could a new version please be uploaded that build-depends on
libreadline4-dev rather than libreadline-dev, so that we don't get
random dependencies based on whatever the buildd feels like choosing?