[Parted-maintainers] Try Shutterfly and get free prints from your digital camera

Mr Faeqah Nejad tellafriend at service.shutterfly.com
Wed Aug 1 13:14:40 UTC 2007

FROM THE DESK OF
MR. FAEQAH NEJAD
REGIONAL MANAGER
NATIONAL BANK OF DUBAI
DUBAI MEDIA CITY BRANCH

HELLO DEAR,

My name is Faeqah Nejad I am the regional manager of the National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Media City branch. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 48years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, but I don't know how you will feel about this because you might feel that its scam yes there are many scammers. But am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the National Bank of Dubai; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital Abu Dhabi-UAE at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2006 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made (Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars) [$11.5M] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can- not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 25% of the total fund .Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made
the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual
business Endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Your Full Names
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers

Best regards,
MR. FAEQAH NEJAD

****************** A message from Shutterfly ******************

FREE PRINTS FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. NOW THAT'S A PRETTY PICTURE.

You have been recommended as someone who might enjoy the benefits of
being a Shutterfly member.  We are so sure that you'll enjoy all that
Shutterfly has to offer that when you sign up you'll get 15 free high
quality 4"x6" prints, just to try us out.

In addition, once you order, your friend will also receive 15 free 4"x6"
prints as a thank you from us for telling you about Shutterfly. (Please
sign up with the e-mail address to which this e-mail was sent,
parted-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org, otherwise your friend may not
receive the credit for recommending you.)

To sign up for your free account and receive your free prints, click
on the following link:

http://www.shutterfly.com/jump/sign_up.jsp?email=parted-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org&cid=XXXTLAFSFLY

WHAT IS SHUTTERFLY?
Shutterfly is the best place to print, share and get creative with
your pictures. Once your pictures are online, you can enhance them,
share them online, and order high quality photographic prints, cards,
photo books and other photo products mailed directly to whomever you wish.
It's so easy to stay in touch with friends and family, with no extra
trips to the store or the post office.

Sign up NOW to take advantage of this great offer.

http://www.shutterfly.com/jump/sign_up.jsp?email=parted-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org&cid=XXXTLAFSFLY

If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department
using our online webforms:

http://www.shutterfly.com/support/form6.jsp

We look forward to welcoming you soon,
The Shutterfly Team

P.S.  You'll have 60 days from the day you sign up to order your free prints!
Remember, to make sure your friend receives credit, be sure to sign up with
this exact e-mail address: parted-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org. If you prefer to use
another e-mail address, you may change it after signing up.

Shutterfly
Where your pictures live
http://www.shutterfly.com/