[Parted-maintainers] AWARD NOTICE

DR ANN WANG SUNNYCHANG2000 at YAHOO.COM.CN
Thu Aug 2 20:21:43 BST 2007

YAHOO & MICROSOFT AWARD 2007

DEAR WINNER

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of TWO HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($250,000.00) for the Annual Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO&MICROSOFT  WINDOWS  INC for the introduction of the new YAHOO BETA MAIL.. YAHOO! & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, arrange and gather all the e-mail addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to All email Address, and others we only select Nine (9) candidates per annually as our winners through Electronic Balloting System (EBS) without the candidate applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
 you are requested to contact your
claims agent immediately.
DR(Mrs)Ann Wang Sui
Email: ann_claimrep at yahoo.com.hk
 and send the following information to facilitate the claim process with the appointed paying bank
Personal Information
     Contact Address...........
     Telephone Number.........
     Occupation..................
     Details of your bank info where the money will be transfer to
     Congratulations once again.

   MR DUNCAN  ROBERTS
   VICE CHAIRMAN