[Parted-maintainers] Reminder about your invitation from Nicholas Smith

Nicholas Smith (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Tue Oct 11 08:13:25 UTC 2011

This is a reminder that on September 30, Nicholas Smith sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.

Accept Nicholas Smith's Invitation

On September 30, Nicholas Smith wrote:

> To:  [parted-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org]
> From: Nicholas Smith [nick.smith at gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
> - Nicholas

You are receiving Reminder emails for pending invitations. Click to unsubscribe:

(c) 2011 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.