[Pbuilder-maint] --keyring option for cdebootstrap

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Sat May 27 08:17:27 UTC 2006

> > There are several things that need to be done
> > 1. filing a bug on cdebootstrap to support --keyring option
> >  (does that install gnupg inside chroot as well?)
>
> This has already been done, as #351352

That bug report is different.

--keyring option is an option to check the downloaded base packages
against a keyring available on the host operating system.

Another note. Priority 'Standard' isn't a reason to add to the base
list.  AFAFIK, cdebootstrap doesn't have a list, I think it obtains
base/essential packages from the Packages list.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project