[Pbuilder-maint] Re: cowbuilder (pbuilder/cowdancer) released

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat May 27 23:17:30 UTC 2006

Dear Uekawa-san,

On Sam, 27 Mai 2006, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Please share your experience with the world; cowbuilder code is pretty
> preliminary and doesn't have some features; please do report if you're

12 hours ago I initialized a buildd cowbuilder. Now I wanted to upgrade
it:
	cowbuilder --update
and this wanted to update coreutils from 5.96-1 to -2. I got two
warnings:
	Warning: cowdancer: unsupported operation, read-only open and fchown/fchmod: 771:1226435
Does this mean that the update failed in some way?

Best wishes

Norbert