[Pbuilder-maint] pdebuild cleaning before build-depend installed

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Sun Nov 5 00:17:00 CET 2006

Hi,

> > > Anyway, I have noticed that calling plain pdebuild does something
> > > differently:
> > > Somehow it calls the 'clean' target before the chroot is built and the
> > > build-depends are installed.
> >
> > This is required before *.dsc, *.diff.gz is generated.
>
> Ah ok, but a bit in conflict with the requirement that all build-depends
> have to installed.

That's outside the chroot, and the original assumption being that, you
should've already debugged your code outside of chroot, and outside of
chroot has all of the dependencies installed. (i.e. you have ran
debuild before, pdebuild should succeed outside of chroot).

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project