Processed: You can close the bug.

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Dec 12 12:30:07 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # After browsing through all bugreports submitted by me I found the
> # following ones or as fixed (at least I cannot reproduce the bug
> # anymore), or I am just simple not interested in fixing them due
> # to some other reasons. As a maintainer you can simply close them,
> # I don't mind.
> # 432017 - works for me now
> submitter 432017 !
Bug #432017 [aptitude] Aptitude forgets about "automatically installed" status on upgrade.
Changed Bug submitter to '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz+notinterested at hell.pl>' from '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz at hell.pl>'
> # 294115 - see the bugreport for explanation
> submitter 294115 !
Bug #294115 [pump] pump: cannot get an IP from dhcp server
Changed Bug submitter to '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz+notinterested at hell.pl>' from '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz at hell.pl>'
> # 338386 - works for me now
> submitter 338386 !
Bug #338386 [aptitude] Resolving broken dependencies is not fully working
Changed Bug submitter to '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz+notinterested at hell.pl>' from '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz at hell.pl>'
> # 432192 - solution given by maintainer, works for me
> submitter 432192 !
Bug #432192 [pbuilder] debsign does not know about arch
Changed Bug submitter to '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz+notinterested at hell.pl>' from '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz at hell.pl>'
> # 451639 - already not interested in having this implemented
> submitter 451639 !
Bug #451639 [planet] Please add a hook run for new entries
Changed Bug submitter to '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz+notinterested at hell.pl>' from '"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz at hell.pl>'
> --
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)