pbuilder git tree: Changes to 'master'

Loïc Minier lool at dooz.org
Sun Dec 13 09:48:59 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> What is this for? This will break cowbuilder

 It didn't break cowbuilder in my (simple) testing, I could --create +
 --build a .dsc and I could also --create --components=main\ contrib and
 I could see that the components were correct in a --login session.  I
 do see it's used in cowbuilder though, am I testing the wrong things?

 I do wonder whether it's a good idea to have cowbuilder so intimate
 with pbuilder's config handling, instead of e.g. letting it parse
 dumpconfig output or something.

 I don't really care to set the default in /usr/share/pbuilderrc or in
 pbuilder, but I would like if it's only set in a single place as to
 avoid multiple code pathes.

--
Loïc Minier