Extending pbuilder for cross-builds

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Thu Feb 12 05:32:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

What you are trying to do sounds interesting, but you would want to
elaborate further on what kind of cross building you have in mind.

I'm pretty much satisfied with running qemubuilder myself, so I don't
quite understand what you are doing here.

What kind of packages can be cross built (are they Debian official
packages)?