Extending pbuilder for cross-builds

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Tue Feb 24 13:20:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was reading this patch again.  I am not quite sure about the utility
of having this merged to mainline.

Does this patch help with people doing amd64 / i386 cross-building
which seems to be popular? I guess amd64 / i386 would be a different
beast altogether, and need a different addition of additional
complexity.