Processed: retitle 373807 to simple syntax to support multiple build environments

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Jan 7 13:48:07 UTC 2010

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> retitle 373807 simple syntax to support multiple build environments
Bug #373807 [pbuilder] one base.tzg per distribution
Bug #398404 [pbuilder] Should be able to configure itself based on the target distribution
Changed Bug title to 'simple syntax to support multiple build environments' from 'one base.tzg per distribution'
Changed Bug title to 'simple syntax to support multiple build environments' from 'Should be able to configure itself based on the target distribution'

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)