inspect build output (log, logfile), screen hook

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Tue May 4 14:51:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm using the C11screen hook to inspect build failures. However, when screen
starts, the output of the build is not available anymore but hidden by screen.
Is there any logfile inside the pbuilder chroot, which contains the output?
Could I somehow switch back to the output and back into screen? Detaching
screen doesn't work, because pbuilder then continues with the shutdown.

Or could the build already start in a screen session? In this case, pbuilder
would just need to give me a "Hit enter when ready" and I could open another
screen window meanwhile.

Thank you,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro