Issue with satisfying od deps

Werner Mahr werner at vollstreckernet.de
Mon Mar 3 08:25:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

I got a problem with the way the build-deps are installed. When using
pbuilder, everything works as expected, but when using qemubuilder I get
prompted by a warning of phonon-backend-null, telling me that there will be
no sound if I don't install any other backend.

This annoying in unattended automated environments. It happens not in
Debian, but at least in the last 3 releases of Ubuntu. I doublechecked with
pbuilder on i386 building i386, pbuilder on amd64 building amd64,
qemubuilder on i386 building amd64, qemubuilder on amd64 building i386.

What can I try to get rid of this problem?

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr