RFA: pbuilder maintainership, request for help.

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Thu Sep 11 06:01:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have been away from pbuilder, and it is clear for me that I have
lost interest.
There were times that I did lose interest but someone else stepped up
as co-maintainer and as we were team-maintaining pbuilder things were
good.
But now it seems like I have left it rot.

pbuilder repository is not in a good shape. I no longer run my
continuous builds, if you care about pbuilder, maybe you can help make
it better.

Anyone want to pick it up?
(if you've been NMUing it, it's probably a good sign that you might
want to pick it up too ... ).

Junichi Uekawa dancerj at gmail.com
http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/