Processed: pbuilder

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Aug 8 17:33:23 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 580086 allow copying config files from a special directory instead of using the host ones
Bug #580086 [pbuilder] Messes up /etc/hosts on every call
Changed Bug title to 'allow copying config files from a special directory instead of using the host ones' from 'Messes up /etc/hosts on every call'
> summary 580086 we could copy /etc/pbuilder/hosts if it exists (same for other local files) instead of the system one. That way one can provide a proper file if needed
Summary recorded from message bug 580086 message
> severity 725434 minor
Bug #725434 [pbuilder] pbuilder fails with cryptic message when $TMPDIR is set to dir that does not exist in chroot
Severity set to 'minor' from 'important'
> --
Stopping processing here.

580086: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=580086
725434: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=725434